Today our expert guest is Jack Canfield, known as America’s #1 success coach and co-author of more than 200 books, including “The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be,” “The Success Principles Workbook,” and the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” series, which includes more than 40 New York Times best-sellers.
Jack had always wanted to make a difference, but when he was just starting out, he had no idea what kind of reach and impact he would have today. He would have been thrilled with one best-selling book, but it has gone far beyond that. At the end of the first book, he asked for people to send in their stories in case they decided to make another book, and the outpouring of support they received was astounding.
Jack recently released “The Success Principles Workbook” as a companion guide to “The Success Principles.” Most people read the book, get really inspired, and then put the book on their shelf and don’t follow through with it. The people going through his coaching programs and seminars were doing really well, and he wanted to find a way to put a coaching program in a book.
What is it that some of the world’s most successful people are doing?
- Take 100% responsibility for your life and your results.
- Look around for the opportunities available. Even in difficult times, that just means people are in more need than ever before. Meet those needs.
- If you want something in life, you have to ask. Don’t be afraid of hearing no. If you do, you didn’t lose anything. You’re right where you always were. Asking is a numbers game, so keep asking until you hear a yes.
This is just the first part of the incredible interview with Jack Canfield. In part two, we’ll hear more success principles, as well as Jack’s “Daily Helping.”
Thank you for joining us on The Daily Helping with Dr. Shuster. Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or Google Play to download more food for the brain, knowledge from the experts, and tools to win at life.
- Learn more: http://www.jackcanfield.com
- Read: “The Success Principles”
- Read: “The Success Principles Workbook”
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JackCanfieldFan
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/jackcanfield_official
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JackCanfield
The Daily Helping is produced by Crate Media