I can’t wait for you to hear today’s guest’s stories and his wisdom.
Vincent Pugliese is, first and foremost, a husband to his beautiful wife Elizabeth and the proud dad of their three boys, Andrew, Nolan and Dylan.
Vincent has been a professional photographer for more than twenty three years and an international award winning sports and documentary photographer. He’s photographed just about every subject imaginable, including three U.S. Presidents, the Dalai Lama, Muhammad Ali’s seventieth birthday party, Superbowls, the World Series, NHL finals, the Kentucky Derby, and even Wrestlemania.
Vincent and his wife Elizabeth own and run Elizabeth Vincent Photography, which specializes in documentary wedding and corporate photography. When he’s not with his family or shooting, Vincent also coaches freelancers on how live a life of financial, time and life freedom, specifically through the world of self-employment. Vincent teaches those looking for time and money freedom through mastermind groups, The Freelance Tribe membership community, and through one-on-one coaching.
“You can consistently reinvent yourself. It doesn’t matter if you’re 22 or 62. I truly believe that.”
Vincent’s tips to optimize your business:
- The Golden Day Rule – ask for the rates you truly deserve; don’t settle. Choose one day a year to raise your rates up to your ideal amount. See what happens.
- Know your F.R.U.I.T. (Food, Residence, Utilities, House, Transportation). Write out the total amount needed to pay for each of those things in your life. Most people underestimate that amount.
The Biggest Helping: Today’s Most Important Takeaway
“When I’m struggling with overwhelm, I tell myself: ‘just be better than yesterday.’ I don’t need to worry about the next three weeks, I don’t need to worry about what’s going to happen next year. If I just do one thing better than yesterday, if I keep on improving my mistakes, things are gonna keep getting better.”
Thank you for joining us on The Daily Helping with Dr. Shuster. Subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play to download more food for the brain, knowledge from the experts, and tools to win at life.
- Read Vincent’s Book, From Freelance To Freedom
- Vincent Pugliese on Twitter: @intotheuncommon
- Vincent Pugliese on LinkedIn
- Get your Personal Helping at thedailyhelping.com/personal-helping
The Daily Helping is produced by Podcast Masters